No longer live in Idaho
Print PDF

If you have moved out of the State of Idaho and are no longer a resident, you are still required to fill out the questionnaire.  When filling out the questionnaire, please be sure to enter your new address.

Persons who have moved out of the District of Idaho are disqualified to serve on its juries.